Heat-expanded lightweight clay pebbles 5-10 mm
Produced in accordance with GOST 32496–2013
- Particle-size distribution: 5-10 mm
- Bulk density: 500 – 600 kg/m³
- Strength quality: P150 – P200
- Thermal conductivity: 0.14–0.16 W/(m·°C)
- Radiation protection quality: 162 Bq/kg
The total cost depends on the batch size, delivery terms and packaging.
Fill out the feedback form and we will contact you and calculate the cost of the ordered products:
- Heat-expanded lightweight clay pebbles are used to manufacture expanded clay concrete blocks with low thermal conductivity
- Floor levelling (dry floor screed systems) Dry screed systems provide insulation and perfectly align the surface for the subsequent installation of gypsum fiber sheets.
- Thermal insulation of facades. LECA fraction 5-10 mm is used to create heat insulation inside walls during construction.
- Landscape design
- Drainage for potted plants